The paper abstract should not exceed 300 words. Upon receipt of the notification on the confirmation of the paper abstract, authors must prepare their paper according to the template for submission of the paper for review.
Each paper will be submitted for international review procedure, according to which authors will be notified about any potential reviewers comments.
An abstract is not sufficient to adequately evaluate a Full Paper. Please note that reviewers may reject submissions if the written product shows exceedingly poor grammar or structure.
- after completing the asbtract template, abstract file will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the name of the file will be: First Name of first Autor.dox or First Name of first Autor.docx.
- do not send files in other formats (eg * pdf)
- your registration is considered valid only if you have completed the registration form (Click here) – MANDATORY
- The congress will be credited with 24 EFC credits
Presenter guidelines for poster presentations
- Poster size – B1 (70x100cm).
- Materials and methods